Locals Exclusive - "The One You Need" (iPhone Work Tape)

Click HERE to listen to "The One You Need" (iPhone Work Tap)

This is a #Locals Exclusive!

Join the official Brett Eldredge fan club today - It's FREE

KC

a month ago

In love with this ❤️
  3. Britany

Britany

a month ago

Just makes you want to melt in to "your" person!
  4. Jaynaz84

Jaynaz84

a month ago

Gaaah -pure perfection <3
  5. Marie

Marie

a month ago

Loved the interview ..brett you are so amazing in everything you do...will always love your raw talent and boldness you are a superstar ...
  6. Fay

Fay

a month ago

❤️ when I first heard this song, I cried so hard! It def hit me, Expecially the last verse. It became one of my favorites, as I can relate to this song in such a broad way, of trying to open myself up to the ideal of letting someone in my space and the ideal I’ve always had, where I never wanted to get close to anyone, but knew I was missing out. Shortly after I started to realize that, I heard this song. It broke me down, but in a beautiful way. Thanks, for being you!
  7. Julie Brown

Julie Brown

a month ago

Omg! This is so beautiful, absolutely breathtaking!! I LOVED THIS!!! How I wish I was the person you were singing this too. I'd be bawling like a baby. You are perfect in every way. Never think any less of yourself. Thank you for being YOU, that's why we love you!! You're my Superhero. LOVE YOU BRETT!! ❤
    1. Julie Brown

Julie Brown

a month ago

My absolute favorite song! Hits me deeply in my heart, everytime I hear this song. Also, Fall For Me. My two favorites. Something about those two songs, get me everytime. You have such an amazing voice. I just can't get enough of you and your music! Your music is in repeat everyday. Thank you for getting me through my day, everyday. May God bless you abundantly.
  8. AllysonDiane44

AllysonDiane44

a month ago

Yo, so this song just sounds good no matter what. Whole album is
  9. HeidiW950

HeidiW950

a month ago

The last verse of this song has always hit a different way with me and when you got emotional singing that part it gave me goosebumps, it’s such a beautiful song one of my favourites off the album.
  10. Mich

Mich

a month ago

Wow! I think this is my new favourite version of this song. The One You Need breaks my heart a little every time I hear it -- but in a good way. I really relate to this struggle of opening myself up to people, and I find it so comforting to be reminded that others feel the same. Thanks for giving us this song (and album), Brett. You are truly a gift -- to your fans, to country music, and to the world. ❤
  11. Small town

Small town

14 days ago

I love love love this song ❤
  12. HollyW

HollyW

13 days ago

Haunting - I don't know what to say.