Sunday Drive Pre-Order

Sunday Drive Pre-Order

Pre-order Brett's new album, Sunday Drive, including his latest single, "Gabrielle", and new songs, "Where The Heart Is" and "Crowd My Mind"

Click HERE to pre-order

Exclusive Album Bundles

Click HERE pre-order now!

"Gabrielle"

Click HERE to listen to "Gabrielle"

Comments (20)

1. Alia

Alia

2 months ago

So excited! Gabrielle is SO good!!! Thanks for putting a smile on my face during this difficult times!
  2. Light_thoughts

Light_thoughts

2 months ago

This has made my day and week and month! So excited to hear more music from you! Crowd My Mind really makes me feel good! Thanks for all that you do Brett! Your music and loving personality makes me smile and laugh on the hardest days!
  3. HeatherK

HeatherK

2 months ago

Love the new Music from Sunday Drive, Brett!! These new songs make the snow day here in Illinois much brighter!! Thanks for the awesome new music, Brett!!
  4. La

La

2 months ago

In love with your new music...can’t wait to hear the whole album!❤️❤️❤️
  5. wendysommers

wendysommers

2 months ago

Been listening to the new songs on repeat all morning! They are so good. Thank you BE!
  6. OceanEyez

OceanEyez

2 months ago

Really very excited about this new music!!! So far, loving it. Also, not sure how but I'm going to keep posting this "Thank you Brett for the video message while I was in the hospital after my car accident. Was in there for a month and your message seriously brought me so much joy... THANK YOU!"
  7. Laura Y

Laura Y

2 months ago

Crowd my Mind is crowding my mind. Is it bad that I know all the lyrics to all three songs already and it’s only been a day? I mean, doesn’t everyone? Can’t wait for the full album to drop. Come on July. Get here already.
  8. Cheryl

Cheryl

2 months ago

You're 3 for 3, Brett! I just know that the entire album is going to be fantastic!
  9. gizmosmom

gizmosmom

2 months ago

Woo Hoo - Can't wait to listen to everything! :)
  10. STLgirl

STLgirl

2 months ago

July 10th... I'll be in heaven!
  11. Castaway86

Castaway86

So excited!!
  12. Ashnicole89

Ashnicole89

2 months ago

Amazing!! Cant wait loving what I'm hearing so far.
  13. northerner

northerner

2 months ago

Adore the new songs, can’t wait to hear the rest of the album!!!
  14. HP

HP

2 months ago

You can tell you put your heart and soul into this album. It is going to take you places you have been dreaming of. Crowd my mind and where the heart is are my favorite. But Gabrielle is also great!!!! Can’t wait to hear the entire album... it will be released right in time for my birthday! Love that part of it....
  15. AnnaR

AnnaR

2 months ago

Totally missed Brett on Social Media, but now I truly understand and appreciate his absence. Once again he has nailed it, from the heart, relating to things we all feel and need. Loving the new songs and cannot wait for the full album release. THANKS BRETT ❤
  16. Britany

Britany

2 months ago

Crowd My Mind is like a warm blanket wrapped around you! It really comforts you. THANKS!!!
  17. Julie Brown

Julie Brown

2 months ago

Love the new music! All three songs have been on repeat all day long! I can't wait to hear the rest of your music. I know it will all be amazing! Thanks for being YOU! You can definitely tell it's coming from deep within. That's what we love about you. Your music is healing to my soul! It's been worth the wait. Love you Brett! ❤
  18. Toni

Toni

2 months ago

I have been a Brett fan for a long time traveling all over to see him... his music his words his sound just touches you're heart in a way that is different than any other feeling for music or musician... I am so grateful to be able to be part of this fan club and have had his new 3 songs on repeat since he released them. Thank you Brett for being you hopefully I will get to bump into you in Nashville for my birthday in August that's all I wanted was to travel to Nashville and hang out for a week... Love You❤
  19. DS

DS

2 months ago

So exciting to see a new record!!
  20. KJ16

KJ16

2 months ago

Love the new music! I can't wait to hear the whole album. I was really hoping to see you in OC and San Diego this summer, but it looks like that's not going to happen. I was really looking forward to hearing the album live. :(. I will make it to the next possible concert that you do one way or another!